Why enroll your child? We provide your child with a world-class education, and prepare them to be a life-long learner. Our students learn inside and outside the classroom, work with older and younger peers, community leaders and mentors, and learn with some of the best teachers in the entire state.
Our schools are safe, public, and free to all. Finally, our results speak for themselves: our Intergenerational School has the highest rating possible in the entire state of Ohio. Learn more, come for a vist, and if you decide our schools are right for you — enroll early, because spaces fill up quickly!
Enrolling your child is a three step process:
- Complete the Enrollment Form
- Use the online form below or the print forms to the right
- Be sure to read about our “Learning Stages!”
- Attend a Parent & Family Information Session
- See dates to the right, you can attend at TIS or NWIS
- Complete all additional documents & drop off to TIS or NWIS
- Additional documents include:
- the signed and completed application form (unless you did it online)
- child’s birth certificate (original must be presented for copying)
- 2 proofs of residence (voter registration card, utility bill, real estate tax bill, bank statement, rent receipt, documented affirmation of parent’s address from district of residence, notarized affirmation from parent of current residence address, USPS return receipt from certified letter sent to parent by district of residence, written confirmation from the department of jobs and family services of parent ‘s current address, written confirmation from a local law enforcement agency of the parent ‘s current address)
- $45 registration fee per student; if there are two siblings total, then $40 each student, three siblings total, then $35 each–money order, check, cash accepted in office or pay online by clicking here.
- Proof of custody, if applicable
Returning Students, Please Note: if you are a returning student, please fill out the Returning Student re-enrollment form (listed to the right).